Raising money for cancer services
in memory of John Pettigrew
- Following the announcement of the closure of Virgin Money Giving, we're moving back to JustGiving for the JP3 Tribute Fund.
- A new look for the website and a new JP3 Tribute Fund to split our donations equally between all three charities.
- We've raised a combined total of £565 from the Bubble Rush and Zipslide the Clyde - thank you to everyone who helped us smash our targets for both!
- Joe has signed up for Zipslide the Clyde in aid of Accord Hospice and will be chucking himself across a zip line between the SSE Hydro and the Glasgow Science Centre on Saturday 13th May.
- TeamJP3's newest member joined the rest of the team for the 2017 Bubble Rush in support of Accord Hospice. Jack is JP3's grandson and at age 3 is already crushing 5k.
Find all of our active events and sponsor us by going to
Keep up to date on all our latest fundraising activities by following us on
For more information on why we have ads and where the money goes
Terms and Conditions
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.